Top five cheapest free zones in Dubai
Dubai is one of the most preferred cities for investors to set up a new business due to its strategic location in the middle east and huge tax benefits. We have been serving our customers for years with complete company formation and business setup processes with some of the cheapest free zones in Dubai & the UAE. Most of our clients are 100% satisfied and continue to avail of our services.
International Free Zone Authority-Cheapest Free Zones in Dubai
IFZA is a Dubai-based free zone in the UAE. The IFZA is one of the most promising and advanced free zones in the UAE. The free zone offers a highly customized approach with cost-effective company setup solutions making IFZA one of the affordable free zones in the UAE
Benefits of setting up a company in IFZA Dubai
- Easy company registration.
- Wide range of business activities includes Consultancy, Service, and Trading options.
- Company owners are not required to be physically present in the UAE during the incorporation process.
- Limited liability companies.
- No foreign currency restrictions.
- 100% repatriation of company profits and capital.
- Enable to setup a holding company
Business License Packages Available in IFZA:
- Holding Company License AED 11,800/-
- Consultancy License with 1 Visa AED 17,500/-
- Trading License with 2 visas AED 21,500/-
RAKEZ free zone- Cheapest Free Zones in Dubai-UAE
Ras Al Khaimah free zone is located in the emirate of Ras Al Khaimah. It is a major business and industrial hub in the UAE that offers tailor-made solutions to free zone and non-free zone businesses. Starting from freelancers to SMEs and industrialists, its multinational community is growing in more than 50 different business industries also making RAKEZ one of the cheapest free zones in the UAE.
We always place our clients at the top of everything that we do, providing them with the cheapest company set-up packages, modern facilities, and top-class services to help them reach the max. Due to its strategic location, investors are connected to the growing markets in the Middle East, Africa, Europe as well as South and Central Asia.
Benefits of Setting Up A Company in RAKEZ:
- Customer Friendly Solutions: Offering different choices and customized packages with smart solutions.
- Diversification: A wide range of industries, sectors, and activities for entrepreneurs, start-ups, SMEs, production, traders, and logistics companies with easy access to world markets through different specialized zone locations.
- Experts with Confidence: With the required talent, knowledge, and experience to advise and service clients.
- Efficient Services: Offering the best services and quick delivery in a transparent environment that is “easy to do business with” complete digital and one-stop window locations.
- Cost-Effective: Delivering affordable premium business solutions.
Business Setup Packages in RAKEZ:
- Zero visa packages AED 11,240/-
- One visa package AED 15,468/-
- Two visa packages AED 19,428/-
- General trading License from AED 17,000/-
Ajman free zone business setup:
AFZA free zone is one of the low costs in the United Arab Emirates. It is located in the emirate of Ajman. It has been formed with the aim to create a professional environment for businesses and individuals. We can support you to start company with Ajman free zone with the minimum cost as it is one of the cheapest free zones in the UAE.
Business License Cost in Ajman Free Zone:
- Business club packages AED 8,500/-
- Bronze package AED 11,500/-
- Silver Package AED 14,500/-
- Silver Plus package AED 17,500/-
- Gold Package AED 25,500/-
Advantages of Ajman Free Zone License:
- Get 100% Ownership
- Low-cost License in the UAE
- Free Consultation.
- Flexible office space requirement
- Flexible payment plan
The Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone
UAQ FTZ Free Trade Zones is a good choice for new business setup in UAE free zones, SMEs, and business groups for setting up offices. Its close proximity to Dubai, access to the international ports, and world-class infrastructure are making it an investor’s friendly choice. UAQ FTZ – Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone has been working as an independent Free zone in the UAE since its beginning in 2014. Due to its cost-effective business setup and low running costs, the Umm al Quwain Free zone is expected to have rapid growth in the coming years.
- Freelance permits
- General Trading
- Commercial License (2 Visa Package) – 20,500 AED Annual
Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi
KIZAD in Abu Dhabi is one of the well-growing free zones in the UAE. KIZAD provides a wide range of business activities along with modern infrastructure facilities for all kinds of business setups. There is easy access to various modes of transportation like a well-connected road network, air & sea is the unique advantages of KIZAD. It is suitable for various business activities and they are giving their own modern infrastructure facilities whether it is small or large-scale business.
The unique benefits of KIZAD are extensive in size, world-class infrastructure, free zone, and non-free zone business setup solutions, friendly investor support, tax-free culture with competitive operating costs, and ideal location with easy access to regional and international markets. These factors make KIZAD one of the world’s foremost port-integrated industrial zones and a leading spot for manufacturing, logistics, and trading across all sectors. Along with all the above facilities, KIZAD is also one of the cost-effective free zones in the UAE.