Dubai Multi Commodity Centre – DMCC
DMCC is growing rapidly and it is the biggest free zone in the UAE. It is situated opposite Dubai Marina in the centre of Dubai, at the popular Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT). DMCC has all that you need for the growth of your business.
The DMCC has been awarded the ‘Global Free Zone of the Year’ four times by the Financial Times magazine. In the Dubai Multi Commodity Centre-DMCC, there is an innovative infrastructure, a vibrant community, and excellent business services.
Dubai Multi Commodity Centre is one of the world’s free zones that is the most interconnected. It is the centre of global trade and offers various activities, but specialises in commodity trading, particularly precious metals and stones.
It is also important to note that the magnificent free zone building, Almas (Diamond) Tower, houses the Kimberly office and the UAE Diamond exchange. The DMCC provides its members with modern facilities and infrastructure.
- 100% ownership. No need of sponsor
- Capital repatriation
- No currency restriction
- Free of personal and corporate taxes
- No agreement to exchange tax information with any country
- Company records will not be disclosed
- The requirements for accounting are simple
- Documentation process is easy
- Properties for rent or sale in JLT are reasonably priced
- There are Flexi-desk & Service desk options which makes the package more cost effective
- Trading License
- Service License
- Light Industrial License
- Application – AED 1,035 (US$ 281) – One Time
- Registration – AED 9,020 (US$ 2,456) – One Time
- Memorandum of – AED 2,020 (US$ 550) – One Time
- License – AED 20,285*(US$ 5,523) – Annual
- Establishment Card – AED 1,800 (US$ 490) – Annual
3-YEAR RESIDENCE VISA AED 3,335* (US$ 908) + Refundable Deposit of AED 3,000 (US$ 817)
Dubai Multi Commodity Centre-DMCC offers a large selection of commercial office space including single units. Members can choose between fitted space, single or multiple units and entire floors. Serviced offices, economical serviced desks and flexi desks solutions are also available.
- Flexi-Desk – AED 16,800* (US$ 4,575) – Upto 3 Visas
- Serviced Office – AED 35,000 (US$ 9,615) – 4 to 5 Visas
- Physical Office – AED 50 to 300 per sq. ft (1 visa per sq. m) Note : Please note above prices are subject to change as per DMCC
- For flexi desks there is an additional AED 1000 (US$ 272) security deposit ( refundable) and AED 656 (US$ 179) admin charges inclusive of 5% VAT