Dubai Airport Free Zone
Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA) was established in 1996 within the boundaries of Dubai International Airport, and is considered as one of the fastest growing Free Zones in the region.
The DAFZA Free Zone is a strategic gateway for developing Dubai as a successful centre for business, trade and investment.
The Free Zone provides all facilities required by multinational companies worldwide to establish their regional offices, capture business opportunities available in the neighbouring markets having over 2 billion consumers.
The main mission of the DAFZA team is to ensure that Dubai is the preferred investment destination using enterprise, commitment and creative solutions. More than 825 multinational and regional companies operate in the Free Zone.
Dubai Airport Free zone Authority (DAFZA) is the most well-known and one of the most successful among the many free zones in the UAE. Launched in 1996, DAFZA has pretty much spearheaded Dubai’s transformation into a diversified, investment-driven economy.
Thanks to the incredible business-friendly services and benefits that DAFZA offers businesses, it has grown to become the preferred destination of over 1,600 companies from across the world. Today it contributes nearly 5% of Dubai’s GDP.
Below are some of the major advantages of setting up a business in Dubai Airport Free zone:
Advantages of company setup in DAFZA
- Extraordinary Operational Services: These services include everything from full-fledged ready-to-use offices and world-class IT and housekeeping services to a prompt and professional 24-hour security, round-the-clock dedicated logistics facilities, and an unfailing energy supply. Additionally, these services are managed by trained internationally-qualified staff who are supported by cutting-edge hi-tech equipment.
- 100% Ownership: This is one of the greatest advantages of choosing DAFZA to set up your offices. The chance to own a business in its entirety in a foreign land is often rare and unusual, and the ability to make quick administrative and operational decisions without having to get it cleared by others can play an unparalleled role in the success of a business.
- 100% Repatriation Of Profits: Businesses operating within DAFZA are exempted from export/import taxes, corporate taxes and duties for about 50 years. The complete repatriation of profits not only adds to the revenue, it also saves businesses from worrying about the constant changes in government policies eating further into their profits.
- Business Processes Made Easy DAFZA is fertile ground to start off any company formation process. Not only are there a variety of licenses on offer based on your unique form of business and industry vertical, these are also easy to obtain through a process free of complicated red-tape and unnecessary administrative tasks.
- Easy Hiring: One of the foremost factors deciding the success of a business is the easy access to quality talent that can contribute to the eventual growth of the organisation. DAFZA supports companies by streamlining accessibility to labour and providing comprehensive and hassle-free visa processing, sponsorship and accommodation services for employees.
If you are business looking to set up your offices in Dubai Airport Free Zone, it would be wise to seek the help of a “EXPEDITEZONE DUBAI” company formation specialists who can guide you through the various legal formalities and procedures and support you with facilities that can get you started and operational right away.