DWTC Free Zone Company Setup
The Dubai World Trade Centre Authority (DWTC Authority) provides a unique and highly desirable proposition for businesses looking for an effective, competitive and well-regulated business ecosystem to compete even more effectively regionally and globally. We provide professional DWTC free zone company setup services with all services under one roof.
A public corporation that enjoys corporate body status, financial and administrative autonomy and full legal capacity to help it carry out its duties and activities, it will deliver a more flexible business-conducive environment in the heart of one of the world’s most dynamic and cosmopolitan cities.
With leasing and licensing opportunities available now across the Dubai World Trade Centre and One Central, the Free Zone provides a strong incentive for multinationals to use Dubai as the springboard to enter local and regional markets, as well as incentive’s global associations to establish a permanent, regional base in the free zone, and allowing organisers to deliver a much more streamlined event participation and logistical experience, while also increasing attractiveness.
Types Of Business License In DWTC Free Zone
- Commercial Licence:Carrying out commercial activities limited to those specified in the licence, which allow the import, export, sale, distribution and storage of items permissible within the license.
- General Trading Licence: Carrying out commercial activities across an unrestricted range of activities, products and/or items using this license, and as such allows for the holder to import, export, sell, distribute and/or store all such categories under this license.
- Professional Licence: Carrying out the services specified in the licence within the Free Zone and elsewhere in the UAE (subject to local licences and permits that may be required in other jurisdictions). These include services such as advisory, general consulting, software implementation, training, onsite repair, catering and human resource services.
- Event management Licence: Organising of Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions (MICE) as well as any Business and Leisure events and the provision of all related goods and services being hosted by an organiser.
Advantages Of DWTC
The DWTC Free Zone company will offer a highly competitive, single-point of contact operation for corporations, affording them a unique and flexible offering to operate seamlessly, including as an onshore registered business, under an independent free-zone license or as a dual licensed entity from within the same zone. Various types of companies can be formed at DWTC Free Zone, namely:
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
- Free Zone Company (FZCO)
- A Branch of an L.L.C. (covers all Limited Liability Companies in the UAE)
- A Branch of a Foreign Company