About IFZA Dubai License, International Free Zone Authority
IFZA Dubai free zone is the fastest growing free zone in the UAE. The international free zone in Dubai is an independent economic free zone specialist in small and medium size company set up and registered. The free zone offers multiple business activity licenses including services and trading along with customized offices and investor/partner visa services. IFZA Dubai license is the most affordable business license in Dubai and the UAE.
International Free Zone Authority is one of the most cost-effective free zones in the UAE. It provides maximum business liberty, and that is why IFZA Dubai is one of the most successful free zones in the UAE due to our customer satisfaction. We will guide you through the selection process so that you can easily choose which license is the best suited to the business you are registering.
Benefits of International Free Zone Authority – IFZA Dubai License
- Highly competitive pricing
- Exceptionally fast incorporation
- Dedicated Manager for your specific needs
- Physical presence of business owner(s) is not required during the company set up process
- International free zone is located in Dubai digital park of Dubai silicon oasis area. Also it gives easy access to the vast markets in the East and Africa
- Simple and fast free zone process
- To begin with, License pre approval for only AED 300 per share holder, which is deducted from the license cost within 10 days following approval
- Moreover, refund policy of 80% for rejected Trade License cases
- All Licenses are Limited Liability Companies (LLC)
- Additionally, about 1000 business activities available including Consultancy, Service and Trading
- Upgrades and downgrades of Licenses at any time
- License amendments are free of charge along with renewals
- No need for paid up share capital
- NOC from current visa sponsor not needed
- Also no need for mandatory office space
- Establishment card valid for 1 year
- Residency Visa(s) are valid for 3 years
- Standard packages include up to 6 visas
IFZA Dubai License Cost:
- Dubai Free Zone Business License with zero visa cost AED 11,800/-
- Free Zone License with one visa cost AED 17,500/-
- International Free Zone License with two visas cost AED 21,500/-
- Free Zone License with four visas cost AED 25,500/-
- Dubai Free Zone License with six visas cost AED 29,500/-
The above license includes business license cost, memorandum of association, certificate of incorporation, office lease agreement, visa allocation fee and one residence visa payment.
Offices in International Free Zone Dubai
One can choose from a wide range of modern office solutions, tailor made as per your requirements. Also there are available shared office space and private offices.
- European design
- Modern, open interiors with ample natural light
- Flexible usage options
- Flexible rental duration
- Warehouse facilities include various size options, repose on the very best global logistics standards.
- Various sizes
- Flexible rental duration
- 24/7 access
Types of Licenses in IFZA Dubai
International Free Zone Authority Dubai presents several license options which will serve small local as well as large global businesses
1. Professional Services License:
Services licenses are allowed for the production, assembly, and distribution of services. The license offers professional services and consultancy.
2. Trading License:
This allows the import and export of goods and raw materials. The imported goods can be stored in the warehouse or distributed across the UAE. The raw material can be used to produce or reproduce, for manufacturing and re-export.
3. Holding License:
It permits the holding of assets and shares in multiple corporations. Holding corporations square measure primarily for dominant alternative corporations and entities, property & land, stocks, assets, trademarks, and patents.
4. General Trading License:
This enables the retailer to trade a wider variety of activities and provides the freedom to trade any item that is permissible at intervals in the UAE.
IFZA Dubai free zone offers a large variety of business activities together with practice, Service, mercantilism, and Industrial choices.
Specifically, all licenses square measure registered with a structure of LLC that is associate degree freelance entity whereby the corporate structure separates the homeowners and share holders from the corporate. conjointly with the LLC company the homeowner’s square measure ready to sponsor staff and open bank accounts.
It ought to be noted that IFZA’s method is straightforward and simple reassuring a quick turnaround.
The UAE is a country of seven states: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain, which when combined, house over 10 million people.
The UAE has still maintained its top spot for a fourth year as the most competitive economy in the Middle East and North Africa, trading over AED 1,536,000 million in 2018. This assures its promising status as an emerging global icon with a great influence on world affairs.
As the second biggest middle east economy, the United Arab Emirates ranked 25th globally out of 140 countries in the annual 2019 Global Competitiveness Report which measures performance across 12 key economic pillars.
The UAE scored a perfect 100% in economic stability, so joining Singapore to become the most competitive country in the world.
The UAE also scored second in information and technology adoption and fourth in product market; thus a clear indicator that assesses domestic market competition and openness for trade.