Sharjah media city free zone
Sharjah Media City is situated in the Emirate of Sharjah, the cultural capital of the United Arab Emirates. Shams was launched with a vision to be a world-class hub for media and creativity in the region. Sharjah media city license is one of the most cos-effective licenses in the UAE
Shams provide smart innovative services for aspiring startups and SMEs, as well as established companies or corporations. Started as a world-class business hub for modern services for those who wish to set up their business within specialized facilities in the media and creative industry, Shams strives as a dynamic initiative, a forward-thinking and holistic community with the aim of making creative entrepreneurship accessible to all.
As a global business hub for innovation, Shams free zone sets the benchmark for service and support to those wishing to set up and launch their business with specialized facilities for the creative and media industries.
Shams will offer smart innovative services, coupled with a holistic community-centered approach, placing great value on localized content and actively encouraging entrepreneurial talent from within a continuously thriving community.
Shams’ mission is to make creative entrepreneurship accessible to all aspiring investors, SMEs, and established companies striving to grow their business both locally and globally. This is a creative-free zone that facilitates a strong connection with talented individuals.
The free zone issues licenses to companies, freelancers, and entrepreneurs working in the media, technology, and creative industries. We offer professional Shams company setup services. Shams is a creative initiative that makes a connection with talented individuals. Shams provide smart innovative services, coupled with a holistic community-centered approach.
Sharjah Media Free Zone provides a safe and progressive environment for company formation and business setup, offering foreign investors benefits, such as zero corporate, import, and export taxes, in addition to other advantages. Also, UAE is well-known the world over as a trading hub, boasting a large non-oil sector that contributes to nearly 70% of the GDP – 45% of which is contributed by Sharjah’s trading activities.
At EXPEDITEZONE LLC Dubai, we provide personalized support and management services to our clients who want to incorporate them in Sharjah Media City or other free zones around the UAE. Our approach to consultancy in inception, licensing, creating an ideal corporate structure and more can help you take the proper steps in business in UAE.
Why set up a business in SHAMS?
Specifically, Sharjah Media City is one of the newest free zones in the United Arab Emirates, focusing on media-related licenses. Moreover, Shams has a perfect strategic location, with just 20 minutes from Dubai International Airport and only 5 minutes from Sharjah Airport.
Sharjah Media City free zone gives a lot of opportunities in different categories of business and issues trade licenses to companies, freelancers, and entrepreneurs in the industries of technology and media as well as other creative industries.
Sharjah Media City Free Zone was started in the year 2017 to act as a promoter for creative and media businesses to grow and thrive. So with the aim to be a world-class media hub for innovative facilities and services, Shams provide a wide range of business activities available for those wishing to start on their entrepreneurial journey in the UAE.
SHAMS’s vision is to be a world-class business hub for media and creativity. They are on a mission to make creative entrepreneurship easily accessible which inspires business growth. We foster a vibrant and connected ecosystem for innovators to live, learn and co-create.
Service Activity with Sharjah Media City License
The free zone offers production, re-production, and distribution of services. The Service license includes rendering services as the main objective and using goods to provide them. The world-class infrastructure allows you to set up your company starting from AED 11,500. Your Company would be registered only in 2-3 days.
Moreover, we will provide full assistance in PRO services and represent your company in government authorities. We will also help you to open a bank account and provide you with exclusive contacts in the best banks in UAE. By choosing the minimum package of Flexi desks you will be able to get up to 6 visas for the best price. Moreover, no deposit is required to establish your company with SHAMS, and no need even for your physical presence in the UAE. Our expert will establish your company fast and within the specified budget.
Advantages Of Sharjah Media City
- Minimum cost without a visa is AED 5,500
- Wide choice of different business activities
- Possibility of obtaining 6 visas for shared desk option
- No age restrictions for investor visas
- No need for physical presence in the UAE to set up your company
- You could appoint Corporate Directors and Corporate Managers for your enterprise
- The most simple and quick online process of registration
- You will get your company documents within a few days only
- Companies will be limited in liability
- Ideal location within 20 minutes from Dubai International Airport and 10 minutes from Sharjah Airport
- 100% foreign ownership in Sharjah Free Zone
- 100% duty exemption for import and export of all goods
- Complete exemption from all commercial deductibles by the state government
- Number of business activities available on the same business license
- NOC is not required to start your own company
- No paid-up Share Capital or Annual Audit
- All company documents issued within 2 days
- Shareholders are not required to be physically present in the UAE to incorporate a new company
- Companies will have limited liability
- Ability to appoint Corporate Directors as well as Corporate Managers for your company
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- 100% free transfer of funds.
- 0% corporate or personal income tax for 50 years
- 0% import and export duties.
- A quick and simple online registration process
- Deposits are not required by Shams
- Inexpensive workforce and easy recruitment procedures.
- Service license – allowing you to produce, re-produce, make transformations and distribute different kinds of services. Service license includes rendering services as a primary objective and utilizing goods to render a service. Such a license enables you for production, re-production, transformation, and distribution of services. Service license includes rendering services as a primary objective and utilizing goods to provide them i.e. restaurants, media productions, etc.
- Industrial license – You could open a business that’s involved in the production, re-production, transformation, and manufacturing of goods.
- Trading license – Selling goods inside Shams free zone or importing and exporting the goods. The trade license is including the movement of goods, wholesale and retail sale of goods, and the rendering of services related to the sale of these goods.
Holding Company License: Such a license allows holding assets and stakes in other companies.
- Holding a company license is the best option for the purpose of controlling other companies, property such as real estate, patents, trademarks, stock,, and other assets.
The Multi-Year License Package from Sharjah Media City is an ideal choice for investors looking at a long-term plan. Also, the Multi-Year License Package is also beneficial for investors who would like to avoid the hassles of yearly payment for the renewal of the company license.
Additionally, the 2,3 & 5 Year business license packages will enable clients to pay a one-time amount for the specific timeline and get the company license auto-renewed for the period.
Cost of SHAMS License:
- A new license with zero visa eligibility will cost AED 5,500/- only.
- One Visa eligibility license will cost AED 8,050/- only.
- Two visa eligibility business licenses will cost AED 11,74300 only.
- Three visa eligibility will cost AED 14,500/- only
- Four Visa eligibility licenses will cost AED 16,000 only and a business license with six visa quotas will cost AED 18,000/-
- immigration Card 3 years cost AED 1575/-
- Visa Cost 3 years AED 3,600/-
- Emirates ID 3 years AED 370/-
- Medical Urgent AED 465/-
- Additional allocation of visa AED 1,600/-
Timeline for SHAMS Transactions:
- Entry Visa (Normal) 3-4 working days
- Entry Visa (Priority) 1 working day
- Residence Visa (Normal) 3-4 working days
- Residence Visa (Priority) 1 working day
- Visa Cancellation (Normal) – Investor/Partner 3-4 working days
- Residence Visa Cancellation (Priority) – Investor/Partner 1-2 working days
All business establishments whether located in a free zone or outside the free zone should register for VAT if the taxable supplies and imports exceed the mandatory registration threshold of AED 375,000 within the last 12 months or if it is expected that the total value of taxable supplies exceeds AED 375,000 in the next thirty 30 days. Thus, a tax registration number (TRN) would be issued to the business establishments by the Federal Tax Authority upon registration.